Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ghost Hunting Diary Vol 1 By T.M. Simmons

After reading this book, I was intrigued with the ammount of information and experience provided within the Diary. Most of which I read was a little less believable than other encounters, but still, I was drawn into the moment of the investigation. Most of the hauntings within the diary do tie in with other investigations to the same locations within other journals/diaries. Regardless of the truthfulness of some of them, I find this Diary an easy read, and it does draw you into the moment as if you were there witnessing it for your own eyes. Can't wait to start Volume 2

I Give this book at 4/5 Stars!

To Purchase this E-book, Check out the Sites Below

Smashwords.com Download for Free
Amazon.com Download for Free (kindle Edition)

T.M. Simmons is on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment